There’s something for everyone here at Coed y Brenin…
• Visitors Centre with Café open 7 days a week
• Bike Shop, Bike Hire & Bike Wash
• Running Shop & Shoe Hire
Visiting Llyn Brenig makes for a full, enjoyable and fun packed day out. The visitor centre is open all year round with extended opening during the fishing season.
Portmeirion was created by the architect Clough Williams-Ellis from 1925 to 1976. He wanted to show how a naturally beautiful site could be developed without spoiling it.