There’s something for everyone here at Coed y Brenin…
• Visitors Centre with Café open 7 days a week
• Bike Shop, Bike Hire & Bike Wash
• Running Shop & Shoe Hire
Portmeirion was created by the architect Clough Williams-Ellis from 1925 to 1976. He wanted to show how a naturally beautiful site could be developed without spoiling it.