Visit Snowdonia Mountains and Coast Safely
Welcome to the official tourism website for the Snowdonia Mountains and Coast Area
This year, more than ever, we all have a role to play in looking after each other and our communities.
Things have changed... many of our local services, conveniences, shops, restaurants, accommodation and attractions are preparing to reopen safely – while others may not open at all this year.
By doing the small things visitors to the area can have a big impact on everyone’s safety – so please:
Be Safe and Responsible:
- - Keep a 2 metre distance from others and be considerate of them, don’t congregate in groups and avoid confined spaces and crowds
- - Wash your hands regularly throughout your visit
- - Know what to do if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms and follow Welsh Government Regulations
Respect our Local Communities and Resources:
- - Appreciate that communities remain concerned about the spread of the virus – especially as people visit
- - Respect our towns, villages, our exceptional landscapes and resources by following notices and guidance for visitors
- - Take your rubbish and waste with you
Be Patient and Prepare in advance:
- - Not all attractions, businesses and accommodation will be open and not all services and public conveniences will be available
- - Research before travelling to avoid being disappointed and follow Welsh Government Regulations. Remember that the rules in Wales are different to those in the other countries of the UK
- - Consider visiting in quieter times to support our businesses and to avoid high levels of visitors in our communities at the same time
Gwynedd Council Services - car parks, toilets, parks, slip ways and much more.
Public Health Wales
Snowdonia National Park
Adventure Smart Wales